Earnings and Income Disclaimer
Whilst every effort has been made to accurately represent our programs, products, information, services, systems, and strategies (collectively referred to as “Systems”), and their potential, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the these Systems. Examples used in any materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings or results.
Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person and/or business using the Systems. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme” and your level of success in attaining any results claimed or implied in any of our materials depends on the time you devote to implementing the Systems, ideas, and techniques mentioned, as well as other factors such as your personal and business finances, your knowledge and your skills.
As these factors differ according to each individual we cannot guarantee your success, income level, or results. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our Systems, products and our websites may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995.
Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward-looking statements here or on any of our sales materials are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results at all from our ideas and techniques in our materials.
Information About Us
Both “GrowthMachines.io” and “GrowthMachines” are trading styles of Smart Business Systems Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as either “We” and/or “Company”). Company is registered in England and Wales under number 10591626 with registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU, UK.
Business Growth Machine Terms and Conditions:
This agreement, effective from the date of order between the buyer (hereinafter referred to as either “You” and/or “Client”), and Company is designed to put the terms of our agreement into writing so that both us and anyone else in the future will understand that we both agree to the following:
– Company assumes all cost of domains, graphic design, software, web development, web hosting and labor involved in generating leads provided by Company as part of the Pay Per Lead
– Ongoing Fee Charging Option listed below.
– To develop and implement for Client the Business Growth Machine and lifecycle marketing program (hereinafter “Business Growth Machine”)
That the target objectives/deliverables of the Business Growth Machine include;
– Tactical Niche Placement strategy
– Design and develop your Unique Selling Proposition.
– Define and create your Perfect Customer Profile.
– Expert/Authority Positioning campaign roll out.
– Optimal Lifetime Value Sales Funnel Design
– Help define and clarify your ideal business model.
– Help you package/position, optimize and promote your product or service range based on the needs of your ideal customers.
– Design a customised sales & marketing process to attract and acquire more ideal customers.
– Utilise lifecycle marketing to maximise the lifetime value of every customer. Designed to;
– Increase the number of ideal customers that you acquire.
– Increase average order value per client.
– Increase purchase frequency.
– Identify other potential growth opportunities in terms of additional, related products or services that your ideal customers may be looking for.
– Lead Attraction Strategy Design
– Produce one or more problem-solution based lead attraction offers for the products/services that we agree to generate leads for.
– Automate your lead generation, lead nurturing and sales-cycle progression processes.
– Direct Response Microsites
– Design and build a lead capture microsite and backend sales funnel designed to help convert targeted visitors, into leads, appointments, and customers.
– Automated Email Follow-Up System
– Leverage the power of technology and automation to follow up with your leads.
– Our performance-based pricing model is designed to help you control your advertising costs while growing your business’s lead flow, sales, revenue, and profit.
– Client’s that are invited into, and agree to participate in, the Success Program receive a 50% discount on the cost of their Business Growth Machine set up fee.
– Client agrees that all setup fees (including deposits) are paid in advance for the design and set up of their Business Growth Machine and work will not be completed until all payments have been received.
– Client agrees that set up fees are entirely separate from Monthly Management Fees and Pay Per Lead Fees listed below.
– Client agrees they are able and willing to commit all of the necessary time and resources in order to set up – and manage on an ongoing basis – the Systems (including the Business Growth Machine) for their business.
– Client understands and agrees that the set up design and build timeframe is variable and will be largely dependent on their effort and their response times.
Ongoing Fee Charging Options
– Company and Client agree that the below two ongoing fee options only start after the initial set up of Client’s Business Growth Machine has been completed.
Option A: Monthly Management Fees
– If the Client is offered and accepts the option to have a monthly management fee the below terms and conditions will apply.
– Client will pay the agreed Monthly Management Fee for us to manage their Business Growth Machine. Monthly Management Fees will not be payable until the Client’s Business Growth Machine is ready to be been launched.
– Client agrees that they will be responsible for all of their own adverting and marketing costs.
– Client agrees that Monthly Management Fees are subject to change at Company’s discretion with 30 days notice.
– Client has the right to cancel this service at any time by giving Company 30 days written notice.
Option B: Pay Per Lead Fees
If the Client is offered and accepts the Pay Per Lead charging option to the below terms and conditions will apply.
– A lead is defined as follows:
– A phone lead that has been forwarded directly to the Client.
– All phone leads are tracked for accounting purposes.
– Any Phone Leads will be call forwarded to the Clients business or cell phone number.
– An Internet lead that has been forwarded to the Client.
– All Internet leads are tracked for accounting purposes.
– All Internet Leads will be forwarded to the Clients email address.
– All Leads are generated directly by the Company and sold exclusively to Client.
– Individual leads will not be resold to any other directly competing entities as long as there is a positive Lead Fee Balance.
– The Client will pay the Company the agreed Lead fee for each qualified lead generated.
– Client agrees that Lead Fee’s are variable and will be charged based on the actual cost of generating the Lead (including Company’s time and resources).
– Client understands and agrees that all Phone, Mail and Internet leads received by Client will be considered qualified and will be charged as such.
– The Client may dispute leads that they believe to be unqualified as per the below definition.
– A lead is considered unqualified under the following conditions or circumstances:
– Lead is received containing incorrect contact information such as wrong phone number, etc.
– Lead is received from a competitor.
– Lead is received that is outside the scope of agreed upon lead types.
– Lead is received that is outside the geographic service area of the Client (the standard service area is 25 mile radius of Clients business premises zip/postal code unless agreed otherwise).
– Duplicate Leads.
– Both Client and Company will review the Lead records to determine if it is unqualified.
– A replacement Credit will be given for all unqualified leads.
– Client agrees to purchase a minimum of 10 qualified leads every month.
– Client understands that Company is providing sales leads, not sold customers. It is the responsibility of the Client to make the sale.
– Client agrees that where agreed by both parties in writing, in advance, Set up fees are refundable if Company fails to get Client a minimum of 10 new qualified leads within 90 days of the final version Clients Business Growth Machine being finished and launched. This agreement must be signed in writing by a Director of Company.
– Client has the right to cancel this service at any time by giving Company 60 days written notice.
– Client agrees that all pre-paid Lead fee balances are non-refundable.
– Client agrees to defend, protect and save harmless the Company and its successors against all losses, lawsuits, and from all damages, claims, and demands, including for actual or alleged copyright, trademark, trade name or patent infringement.
– Client agrees that it is their sole responsibility to ensure their use of any Systems (including the Business Growth Machine) meets any and all legal and compliance requirements.
– Client agrees that they are purchasing, developing and using the Systems entirely at their own risk and that Company cannot be held responsible for any negative outcome or consequence, whether legal or otherwise.
– At the Company’s request, Client’s that participate in the Success Program agree to provide both written and short video testimonials about their experience and their results from the implementation of the Business Growth Machine.
– Client agrees that if they are accepted in to the Success Program and do not remain an Active Client for a minimum period of 6 months after the launch of Client’s Business Growth Machine, then Client agrees that Company reserves the right to demand full payment for any Success Program discount that was applied to Clients initial set up fees for their Business Growth Machine.
– Client’s that participate in the Success Program agree the Company can use Client’s story, results, examples and experiences for the purpose of producing a case study.
– Client’s that participate in the Success Program agree that the Company has the exclusive rights to use any case study, and/or testimonials, for promotional, marketing, advertising, training, and education purposes in any such format the Company deems suitable.
– Client agrees that to qualify as an Active Client they must remain in one of Company’s Ongoing Fee Charging Options referred to in section 8.a above (including all subsections).
– Client agrees all outstanding monies are fully repayable by Client to Company within 30 days upon request.
– Client agrees that all fees and deposits are non-refundable.
Site Terms and Conditions
Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
Company is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites, any websites linked to it and any Systems or materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated or actual savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted personal, management, or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The information on our site is intended for education and entertainment purposes only. The materials are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
Our site and Systems should not be used as a substitute for professional, legal, accounting or financial advice provided by a suitably qualified professional.
There may be personal, financial and business risks associated with the Systems, information, products and services mentioned on our site for people in that are not equipped with the proper expertise, experience and/or resources. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if they are not suitable for you or your business. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
Although reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information on our website is accurate, you should still do your own research to enable you to make an informed decision regarding its accuracy and suitability for you personally. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on our site. All data provided in this website is to be used for education and information purposes only. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Results may vary from person to person, or business to business. Any testimonials, case studies, and examples found on our site regarding are not intended to represent or guarantee that you, or anyone else will achieve the same or similar results. Results may vary from one person or business to another, and in some instances results may be estimated, rather than actual. Many factors will impact results including effort, consistency, time and other factors such as experience, qualifications and resources, thus no warranty or guarantee is provided. If we have disclosed typical or example results based on information provided to us by other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical or example results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found on our site. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers, suppliers or other reputable third parties. If Systems, products or services are new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
To the extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any damage, injury or loss through the consumption, application or use of any Systems, information, exercise, supplement, product or service that may be found on our site. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered, thus you should make you own enquiries regarding the legality and suitability of use and importation of any products or services in your own country.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Site
Transactions Concluded Through Our Site
Contracts for the supply of services formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by these Terms of Website Use and our Acceptable Use Policy for Registered Users.
All fees and deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed in writing, in advance, by both parties.
Cancellation & Termination Policy
You may Cancel at any time by giving 30 days written notice. We may also terminate your right to access and use the Systems at any time for any reason without liability.
Uploading Material to Our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offenses
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links From Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Affiliate, Advertising and Promotion Links
As access to this site and its valuable information is provided free of charge, you should know that we are sometimes compensated monetarily when certain links are clicked and certain products and/or services are purchased. We also promote/advertise products and services from our own company, as well as associated companies on this site.
However, please rest assured that we will always try to make sure any advertising is relevant to the content you are reading and if our personal opinion is stated on a certain product it will always be honest. We’re here for the long term, not a quick buck.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
“Growth Machines”, “GrowthMachines, “Business Growth Machines™” are trademarks of GrowthMachines.io.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site!